European Green Deal call - public consultation open until June 2020
The European Green Deal call is an opportunity that will support pilot applications, demonstration projects and innovative products, innovation for better governance of the green and digital transition, and social and value chain innovation, contributing to a green digital recovery after the current pandemic.
When published the call will be composed of 11 areas, which include eight thematic topics and three horizontal areas (strengthening knowledge, empowering citizens, international cooperation). The call will be open in September 2020, with the opportunity to find potential partners at the EU R&I Days in late September (22-24), in order to submit proposals by end January 2021.
To help shape this call, a public consultation is open until 3rd June, covering 11 topics:
- Call area 1: Increasing climate ambition: cross-sectoral challenges
- Call area 2: Clean, affordable and secure energy
- Call area 3: Industry for a clean and circular economy
- Call area 4: Energy and resource-efficient buildings
- Call area 5: Sustainable and smart mobility
- Call area 6: Farm to Fork
- Call area 7: Restoring biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Call area 8: Zero-pollution, toxic-free environment
- Call area 9: Strengthening our knowledge in support of the European Green Deal
- Call area 10: Empowering citizens for transition towards a climate neutral, sustainable Europe
- Call area 11: Accelerating the clean energy transition and access in partnership with Africa