Location: Alcora, Castellon (Spain)
TORRECID is a multinational business group, founded in 1963 and dedicated to providing products, services, solutions and future trends to different sectors like ceramic tiles, glass, plastics, coatings, paints, etc. TORRECID’s headquarters are located in Alcora (Spain). TORRECID Group is composed of 3000 employees, 34 companies located in 28 countries with a turnover around 700 M€.
TORRECID Group offers its customers a complete range of products which can be divided as follow: frits and glazes for ceramics, glass and metal; ceramic and glass pigments, high density alumina grind media, precious metals, additives and mediums, technical service of inject printing, engineering ceramic applications, advanced ceramics, inks and nanomaterials. TORRECID’s growth is based on providing added value to its customers through innovation, as it is reflect in the Mission: “Provoke the Change through the Global Leadership in Innovation to generate New Solutions and Future Trends to provide the Best Competitive Advantages and the Maximum Added Value”.
As a result of the continuous effort and commitment in innovation, different products have been launched in the market over the years. To mention some of them:
- Sekcid®: easy to clean coating for ceramic tiles and glass.
- Lamipres®: glaze tapes.
- Vitrocid®: glass-ceramic material.
- Non-slip®: non-slip coating based on nanoparticles for ceramic tile.
- Slimcid® and Slimcidfloor®: ceramic tile substrates with only 6 mm thickness for wall and floor.
- Inkcid®: a complete range of inkjet inks for inkjet printing technology on ceramic tiles and glass.